CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Cards anyone?














































It wasso nice to see Jenn and Bill while we were home for Christmas. We miss them SO much. Words cannot explain. They came over one night and played cards until 2am. We got a little punchy and started taking werid pictures. It was so fun! We all look horrible.....as the night went on we looked worse and worse and more tired. They put Bella to bed in the living room and she did not want to sleep. At one point we heard her growling, which I guess is her telling Bill that she wants to play. We cracked up! she is such a doll.

4 comments:

Skyler and Suzanne said...

Very attractive!

Chris and Laura said...

Some of the most flattering pictures I've seen yet!

Mama Mia! said...

Nice faces! Kelli your expression kills me! I love it!

Team Thomas said...

I am mortified! I can't believe you posted those!!!!!