CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Prayer Request

I dont know why the Lord choses to put so much pressure on one marriage but his will be done. For those of you who dont know, we have a huge battle going on. Sunday my beloved Seahawks will be playing the Chicago Bears. This may not seem to be such a big deal, but for those of you forgettting or those of you who dont know, Curt is from Illinois. Curts whole family is from Illinios......Curt and his whole family are huge Bear fans. This is a problem....we covet all of your prayers.

On a lighter note...I am having trouble downloading my pictures to my computer. As soon as I get it worked out I will post Christmas pictures and stories. Until then :)

7 comments:

Jenni said...

That is really funny! You had me a little worried there for a moment! I'm glad to hear that hopefully all your problems will end on Sunday ;) Or I guess that may be when they truly begin!

Sweet Pea Potts said...

You crack me up! I think God only tests those who are especially strong with such "weighty" issues :) Just remember, He never gives us more than we can handle and I know you will be able to hold your own in the midst of all those opponents :)

Skyler and Suzanne said...

God will be your comfort Kelli, because you are true and faithful...Curt on the other hand...one day you shall pay for your indescretion.

The Stockwells said...

Hi Jenni,
I do hope all my problems end Sunday :) Sorry to have worried you for a moment :)

Lis, you have given me hope! You are right, God doesnt put trials on the weak. I must be one of the strongest people in the world. LOL!!!

Suz - Thank you. I feel comfort already. I know that God has me and the Seahawks in the palm of his hand (I hope God is laughing at all my great jokes and not getting ready to smite me with lightening.)

Douglas Easterly said...

You ALL are such a screw balls..

Although we do miss see ya around and sitting by you at church...

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Kel, I am certain God is totally laughing at all your great jokes. He is not going to smite you with lightening. I can't remember the address, but I remember Pastor Tom saying his favorite Bible verse is "He who sits in heaven laughs" and I am confident He is laughing at, I mean with you right now :) Oh, and I am praying for your husband's salvation. May God have mercy on his soul for being a Bear's fan :)

The Stockwells said...

LOL!!!! Ben, Curt and I are cracking up so hard right now!!!!