CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

More Christmas pictures




























































































When we are with my family for Christmas we have three Christmases, one with my Moms family, one with my Dads family and one with our immeadiate family. So much fun! One tradition that we have is our Christmas "dinner" is mexican food. Namely nachos with taquitos and jalapeno' poppers. We LOVE it!!! I look forward to it every year. Its making me hungry just thinking about it. I think we have had that tradition for 26 years. Thats a long time.

2 comments:

Chris and Laura said...

Cute kids and great pictures of your family! I'm glad you all had a great time together.

Sweet Pea Potts said...

Looks like you all had a great time! That food sounds delicious! Can I come next year :)