CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Im feeling sentiemental....or maybe just mental


Its Saturday night and I am missing the beautiful NW! So I thought I should post about everyone that I love in Washington :) Actually that will take a lot of time so I am going to post about almost everyone that I love in Washington...... Perfect place to start is my WONDERFUL family!!! I cannot begin to explain how much God has blessed me with my family. My parents are such great examples for marriage, christianity and parenthood. If I can be a fraction of what they are to me to my kids I will be doin a great job! I have wonderful sisters, brother and inlaws. We are all just great friends and like being with each other. This picture was taken at Cannon Beach, Oregon where we have vacationed as a family for the last 29 years. Thats a good history...And of course my amazing niece and nephews......I will blog plenty about them. Cute story about Julia...when I talk to her on the phone she always asks me "Are you at Denver"? Like Im at Target or the mall :) She is so so so precious...

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Beautiful Family!!

The Stockwells said...

Thanks Tammie! I am so blessed!